We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your shoulder complaint.
If you have a shoulder problem and are unsure where to start, please call Tim Neville Physiotherapist on 9744 2201. This phone review will help to determine if you need to see a specialist doctor or a physiotherapist. This service is free, without obligation and takes about 10 minutes to complete.
In addition to this free service, telehealth is available with Tim Neville, Physiotherapist. The telehealth option is a fee – based service. Appointments are for up to 30 minutes.
If you require advice about your shoulder, this may be your starting point. Telehealth review is an option for general advice but is limited diagnostically. Having said this, telehealth consultation is useful when you need to understand in depth how the shoulder works and the treatment options that are available.
Alternatively, complete the form below, and we will phone you to discuss in general terms where you should start with your shoulder complaint.
While it is not essential, to make your initial phone contact more beneficial, it would assist us if you included the following information:
- Your Age
- Your Occupation
- Which shoulder do you require care for? (left or right)
- Which hand do you use to write? (left or right)
- What caused your shoulder pain? (e.g. accident or don’t know)
- Has your pain been present for longer than three months?
- Do you wake at night with shoulder pain?
- Do you have neck pain?
- Is your pain in your shoulder blade or in your shoulder?
- Has your shoulder ever dislocated?
- Do you know who you wish to see? (Physiotherapist, Sports Physician, Orthopaedic Surgeon)